Packers 2012 Schedule
The Legendary Tunnel
Lambeau Leap Categories
- Cheeseheads: The Documentary GBP Owners Green Bay Packers Updates Humorous Inspiration Lambeau Leap: The Novel Lambeau Leap: The Script Leaping To Other Worlds Leapisms Legends Of Lambeau Field Packers Event Updates Pictures Of The Past Players Stats & Speculation Super Bowl XLV The Lambeau Field Atrium The Real Lambeau Field Visit Wisconsin Wisconsin Badgers Women Who Love Football
A Room With A View
Lambeau Leap Pages
- John Holzer Packers memorabilia collection auction
- Packers player helps tackle hunger locally
- Packers playoff tickets available, dropping in price
- Donald Driver Thanks Fans For Street & Statue
- Brett Favre Opens Up About the Past, Present, and Future | PackersTalk.com
- Green Bay Packers 2013 Schedule (Wallpapers)
- PACKERS, BEER, FRIENDS, AND LOTS OF CHEESEHEADS
- Packers ViQueens Playoff Game Should Be A Blast For Fans
- Going Red For Rose Bowl 2013 « Cheeseheads: The Documentary
- Lambeau Field Then & Now...
Hall Of Championships
- Aaron Rodgers Adrian Peterson babes Bears Beer Brett Favre Broadway Cheese cheesehead cheeseheads Cheesehead Sports Chester Marcol Clay Matthews comedy Dallas drugs Erin Andrews ESPN events football Green Bay Green Bay Packers history humor humorous immortals intimidation John Cleese Lambeau Cams Lambeau Field Leapisms life Lions Lombardi Mike McCarthy Minnesota Monty Python News NFC North NFL NFL Playoffs novels Oddities Packers Packers-Bears Rivalry photography photos plays romantic romantic comedy Rose Bowl San Francisco satire science fiction season tickets SEC Sexy Shareholders soccer sports sports greats Super Bowl Super Bowl XLV Ted Thompson Tourism Travel university Vikings Vince Lombardi ViQueens Visit Wisconsin Wisconsin Wisconsin Badgers women writing
[ooyala code=”5rdHFjajpopwWA6BcrrJo7Fjq6Xw2l7L” player_id=”f7575286f810429a979346d9a69caaef”]
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — If you want to go to the Green Bay Packers game on Sunday, tickets are available. As of Tuesday evening, team officials say roughly 11,000 tickets were up for grabs. But they may not last for long.
“I absolutely believe that the tickets available from the Packers will be gone very, very soon,” said Mike Holzberger of Connections Ticket Service in Whitefish Bay.
Even while the Packers have tickets available, so does Holzberger. He says prices are falling.
“Today we’ve seen prices fall about I would say about 25 percent to where you’re seeing entry-level prices from low to mid 100s and better seat prices in the high 100s and low to mid 200s even for prime seats,” said Holzberger.
That price drop is a good thing for football fans, but not necessarily for the Packers.
“While we certainly enjoy guests from other teams…
View original post 52 more words